Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Politrix In Bowie County Texas


Velma Moore

The Commissioners' Court are looking into appointing me for the County Clerks' position until the next election. Judge Lacy with the help of Kathy Hicks stalled the commissioners decision on Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011 Commissioners' Court by trying to convince the commissioners that I am under investigation with the Attorney General Office for voting fraud. The same voting fraud complaint that Kathys husband, Rusty Hicks were charge with a couple years ago. I have been a County Clerk for 11 years and worked in that same office for 30 years, do you think I would be stupid to do something like that? I have more sense than they give me credit for. I had complaints filed on me by Natalie Nichols, Kathy Hicks and Joe M. Jones through out the campaign and also after the election. They would not give up. Anything and everything they could do to put a stumbling block in my way to win the November 2, 2010 General Election. Natalie and Kathy filed complaints with the Texas Ethics Commission, the Attorney General, Secretary of State and others against me. My name were cleared of all wrong doing. After all that failed, they filed a complaint on my small church with the Internal Revenue Service, because my members, yes my members, not the church gave me a "Meet and Greet" fish try at the Storm Shelter in DeKalb before the November 4, 2010 election. That were an all time low!!!!!!! If Judge Lacy want Kathy Hicks as your next County Clerk because she is a "Republic", let her run for the position, not handed to her, then we will see who the citizens of Bowie County wants. When we vote for the party and not the person, we really mess up!!!!!!
Everyone please google: topix.com, go down (4) your town, your news, your take, then go down (8) who will the commissioners' court appoint as county clerk, and see for your self. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment