Sunday, January 20, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Weekend In DeKalb Texas

It seem kind of strange, but this particular Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend in the DeKalb Texas Police Department is more aggressive in the performance of their duties. Pulling people over for the least infractions, such as failure to use turn signal, licence plate light out or just any little thing they can think of. I couldn't help but to ask myself if this unusual show of aggression is due to the holiday and what it stands for, or the fact that we still have a Black President still sitting in office or a combination of both? It looks to me, but I could be wrong, that the police are trying to intimidate certain people on this holiday weekend, as I said before, I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Signal lights, licence lights are a major issue this weekend, while on a daily basis thieves are running of with peoples possessions and nobody sees a thing. Where is a policeman when you need one. One thing for sure, he's not protecting your property. 

No comments:

Post a Comment